Thursday, April 03, 2008

It's Official

I have finally gone crazy. I vacuumed the ceiling today.

All for a good cause - I'm in full preparations for my sister and her family coming to visit. My nephew and bil suffer from asthma, and assorted allergies, including an allergy to cats (of which I have 2). The last time they came to stay with us in Melbourne we ended up having to make a trip to the emergency ward. I'm not taking any chances this time.

It is Spring and the cats are shedding like billyo. Lord help us all.

Anyone know how to hermetically seal 2 cats, and for them to be still alive?

2 comments:

Tessa Enright said...

my mom believes that washing cats in distilled water helps her allergies. but maybe she's just crazy.

G in Berlin said...

I have also read that wiping cats down (at the time I had 3 and an allergic friend) with distilled water is effective. And, of course, a HEPA vacuum.